ABB provides a full range of low voltage solutions to connect, protect, control and measure a wide range of electrical installations, enclosures,electronics and electromechanical devices. The business improves the reliability and efficiency of its customers’ activities across all major industries.
Modular DIN-Rail Products
ABB modular DIN-rail products offer smart solutions for controlling and monitoring electricity as well as energy efficiency. With System pro M, they find a complete assortment of first-class quality products such as miniature circuit breakers, residual current devices, surge protection devices, control, signaling, measuring and smart accessories.
Using the full pro M system from ABB will unleash a world of advantages for protection as well as smart and efficient solutions.
High quality, accuracy and reliability are key features for ABB low voltage circuit-breakers. High performances in any conditions, safe-to-use products and easy replacements of components are always guaranteed.
- FORMULA – Molded case circuit breakers up to 630A
- Emax 2 – Air circuit breakers up to 6300A. From circuit breaker to power management
- Tmax T – Molded case circuit breakers from 320A up to 3200A
- Tmax XT – Molded case circuit breakers up to 250A – simple Xtraordinary
- Ekip UP – Low voltage digital unit for next generation of plants
Motor Protection and Control
ABB's motor protection and control offering is among the widest on the market. From system integrator, OEM, engineering consultant and distributor to panel builder and industrial end-user, this comprehensive range of motor starting solutions deliver the certainty of consistent quality and performance.
- Motor starters
- Motor starting solutions with Push-in spring terminals
- Manual motor starter electromechanical protection devices
- 3-Pole contactors and overload relays
- 4-Pole contactors for power switching
- R bar contactors for advanced and heavy duty applications
- Contactor relays
- Contactors for capacitor switching
- Contactors for DC switching
- Contactors for safety applications
ABB’s range of enclosed switches is one of the most complete in the market. Whether you need a main disconnect or a safety switch, you can always find a high quality product that suits your application. This offering includes enclosed switch-disconnectors, switch fuses and safety switches. The enclosures are made of plastic, sheet steel, aluminum or stainless steel.
ABB offers a complete range of aluminum enclosed switch-disconnectors and safety switches from 16 up to 600 Amperes. The range includes 3 and 4 pole versions front or side operated with black or red handles.
ABB Switch Disconnectors
The switch family consists of a complete range of switch-disconnectors, switch fuses, change-over switches, automatic transfer switches, bypass switches, cam switches and fuses.
ABB’s switches are designed for flexibility and reliable performance in a wide variety of applications: power distribution for residential and industrial buildings, HVAC, water pumping stations, data centers and photovoltaic installations.
- Switch fuses
- Change-over switches
- Bypass switches
- Rotary cam switches
- Fuse links