The enclosed Vacon NXC AC drive solution is compact and well tested. It's perfect for when a flexible, robust and serviceable industrial AC drive is needed, and comes with a power range of 110 kW to 2 MW. VACON NXC drives have reliable thermal handling for the enclosure, extending the lifetime of the frequency converter and ensuring tough environments don't overly affect application processes. The control compartment is easily accessible, includes Vacon's removable keypad, and enclosures come with lifting lugs to aid installation.
- One of the most compact on the market with same footprint in IP21/ IP54‘_
- Maximum utilization of available space lowers overall investment costs.
- No additional cabinet fans
- Less service time and fewer spare parts lower overall maintenance costs.
- Increased flexibility with wide range of standardized options
- Reduces the need for additional design saving engineering time and costs.
- Easy accessible control compartment
- Makes commissioning easier, saving time and costs.
- Mounting rails and pull-out jig
- Robust and type-tested design
- Welded Rittal TS8 frame
- EMC approved (EN61800-3, 2nd env.)
- Service concept with pullout jig
- Reduce service time and lower service costs.
|Model:||NXC 2150 5A2L0TSF|
|Capacity range, kW:||1200|
|Rated current, _�:||2150|
|Main power supply, V:||380-500|
|Output frequency, Hz:||0.....320|
|Enclosure:||IP 21 (IP 54 option)|
|Overload capacity, % per 1 min.:||110|
|Acceleration time, sec:||0-3000|
|Deceleration time, sec:||0-3000|
|RS485 (Modbus RTU):||; RS 232|
|Starting torque:||up to 200%|
|V/f control mode:||+|
|Vector control with feedback:||+|
|Sensorless vector control:||+|
|Operation temperature, ‘�_�:||-10......+40|
|Storage temperature, ‘�_�:||-40......+70|
|Dimensions (W x H x D), mm:||2806x2275x605|